• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

light room does not show images for import

Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys hope your well. I am having problems today with importing images in to teh import screen, I have not had this problem before and only used light room last night with no probs and this morning this is happening. When i click import normally i drag the images in to the screen from the explorer folder and import, this no longer works. I tried locating the folder from the left side panel  source but i have a sub folder inside a main folder when when locating the master folder it shows no sub inside in the panel. I placed the images in to the main folder to see and nothing again. I can see the import photos from the sd card soucre and also tried a jpeg from another folder which i can see. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021
Hi there thanks for your message I managed to work ot out right now. The folder had commas in the folder name and didnt let it Inport. My client now started to send folder with the.  deleted the commas and now it works. Simple things cause problems ths ks so much Sent from my Galaxy

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update just put the images in to another drive to import  and it works seems like the normal drive import the raw images from doesnt seem to work not sure why 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your system permissions for the drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you have selected a destination folder first. Apparently there is a bug where Lightroom does not show any photos if a destination folder is not chosen.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Show us a screen clip of the folder.  I may be an odd name the OS can use but Lightroom can't

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi there thanks for your message I managed to work ot out right now. The folder had commas in the folder name and didnt let it Inport. My client now started to send folder with the.  deleted the commas and now it works. Simple things cause problems ths ks so much Sent from my Galaxy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines