• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Light room is crashing when I open it

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please help me... Lightroom is crashing every time I open it? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum, just so you are aware this is a user to user forum so the responses that you will usually receive will be from other users like yourself. You need to supply info about the application you are using and the version number. In addition also info on the computer operating system and version number, you are using. Some more details of the problem you are experiencing.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using an apple Imac 2019, I updated my computer and now I am running the Catalina version.. before I updated the computer lightroom was crashing every time I open it.. and now its upgrade to the new version ( It did this by its self ) and then when I go to open it comes up with this... Lightroom classic catalogue upgrade.. so I hit upgrade and when it crashes again.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

System:Mac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019) Lightroom: Version10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines