Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightoom upgrade

Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

installing lightroom classic.

I have just written a note asking for help and now want to modifiy it but don't know where to find it.

Basically I need to install Negative Lab Pro as an add on.  I have lightroom 4 which seems to be incompatible. However the site says that Lightroom 6, 8 , and lightroom Classic CC are all compatible.

Which is the most economical way to go and can you point me in the right direction.  I assume Classic would be, but is that the same a Classic CC?  There are so many options and this addon seems very particular. I couldn't get anywhere with Lightoom 4 as the plug in was rejected immediately.

Sockit

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I answered in your other thread here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/downloading-lightroom-cc/td-p/11580853?page=1

Basically you do need Lightroom Classic and not "Lightroom". The latter is a port of the mobile operating systems version of Lightroom to the desktop and is very limited.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines