Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroo, 6 download link!

New Here ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

I had old version of lightroom 6 with CD support and I would to reinstall it on my new laptop... unfortunately, impossible to fine usable link on internet.

Do you now where I can find the official link?

Many thanks.

Aurélien

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried by this way, unfortunately I don't now why nothing seems logged in the list of my past order.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This probably means you did not register your software with Adobe. If you either registered your software, or purchased directly from Adobe, then the method works (as it does for me).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I thought about it, I think it is because it was a gift and it was not bought by myself. So no order has been recorded in the system when I created my account. Thanks for your support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no "Official Links" any more.

Try this link-

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2015-updates-links-windows.html#lightroom

The link given by dj_paige is official Adobe advice, but it only allows a download if you purchased and downloaded v6 digitally from Adobe. Also I have seen forum posts suggesting that a record of purchases from Adobe are only kept in your account history for the three years prior to 'today'. (ie. >3 years - no Adobe account links to download.)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines