• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 10.1 on Windows 10 & MacOS Mojave

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upon opening Lightroom 10.1 on Windows 10 & on MacOS Mojave, LR 10.1 crashes. In my case it seems to have something to do with the Catalog that is being opened. Approximately half the memory is taken over. LR crashes then re-starts and seem to be operating normally, although lots of memory being consumed. Os's are up to date, gpu driver's are up to date, memory tested...all OK.

Adobe should really begin to offer a utility such as sfc/scannow on Windows 10 to find and correct issues without having to resort to instructing the user to have to try this, or try that and/or so sorry it didn't work....so delete everything and start over.

Pretty shameful that Adobe, who is right on the ball to collect their monthly fees is in a position of doing so for apps that aren't working properly which could be construed as fraud. Just my 2 cents and given freely but now I'm going to start to ask for refunds for days lost to broken apps.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A number of users are reporting this. Your best solution is to revert to V10.0. 

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines