• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 10.2 can't import

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using lightroom classic for years. LR 10.2 suddenly cannot see files to import.  LR (cloud based) sees the files and can import. Using macOS Big Sur on iMac.

Any suggesstions?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using lightroom classic for years. LR 10.2 suddenly cannot see files to import.

Explain what you see in a lot more detail, or show us a screen capture. Use the "Insert Photos" icon to include the screen capture in your reply. Do not attach files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use the import module in LR 10.2 and click on the source folder on the left, no images show up in the area to select images, and I therefore cannot select any images to import. There are no error messages.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Show us a screen capture of the ENTIRE import dialog box. Use the "Insert Photos" icon to include the screen capture in your reply. Do not attach files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry it took so long to reply: using LR classic 10.2, Mac OS Big Sur 11.2.3.

This screen was taken when trying to import from camera.  Same problem when looking at hard drive -- nothing shows up to import. Thanks for looking.

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 2.22.06 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no Destination Panel present. Right-click on File Handling and select Destination.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was a complex problem. Adobe support had to make some modifications on my system. Problem solved, and thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are the files that you are trying to import located? An external drive? the same drive as the operating system, still on a connected camera?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Files are on connected camera and also internal hard drive. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was a complex problem. Adobe support had to make some modifications on my system. Problem solved, and thanks for your help.

@bartons48386275 

Can you describe the changes made so we can all benefit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, can’t remember all of it. Changed some privacy settings and removed
older creative cloud software which I wasn’t using but might have been
conflicting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for giving us this information...always a good idea to write down when something really works as you never know the next time something is off or does not work all of a sudden... I always go back to my notes from the last problem - they usually give me an idea of where to start!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines