• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 10 hangs up when accessing presets with a Nikon *.NEF (RAW) File

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After upgrading to Lightroom 10, it always hangs up on my Macbook, when I try to access a preset (put the mouse pointer over a preset). This only hapens with the *.NEF files, not with jpq neither with *.ORF files (Olympus). I have the latest OS version installed. Does anyone has an idea how to solve that?

KR Georg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I updated a few days ago. And it keeps crashing on me ever since. Have not found a solution yet. Got a friend to edit 3 images that I had to on his old version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

GoldingD_0-1610589310335.jpeg

GoldingD_1-1610589310336.png

GoldingD_2-1610589310337.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines