• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 3.6 to Lightroom 4.1 migration

Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have desktop based v3.6, and have just installed 4.1.

How do I get 4.1 to move all my edits and folder structure over?

Apologies if this has been answered already - I did search 🙂
Thanks!
Andrew

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you are in the wrong forum, I think you want the Lightroom forum and not the Lightroom Classic forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are referring to the very old Lightroom 3.6, and not the cloud-based Lightroom, then it will be necessary for you to first install the trial version of Lightroom Classic long enough to use it to upgrade your catalog. The upgrade process will create a new copy of the catalog, leaving the old version intact and accessible by Lightroom 3.6. Then you can have Lightroom 4.1 access that upgraded catalog to migrate all the images to the cloud. The folder structure will not be the same. The cloud system does not use the familiar folder structure. Your images will be imported by date, and then you can organize them into albums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines