• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom 4.4 won't download raw cr3 files from my new canon 90D

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i recently bought a canon 90D and can't import the new raw CR3 files to my lightroom 4.4. will canon include this new camera soon and the raw cr3 file format?  thanks.  lesley.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR already supports the 90D, in LR Classic 8.4. Either get a subscription or use the free DNG Converter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom 4.4 is very old and the support form Adobe has ended a long time ago. You can convert the RAW files from you camera into DNG. Then they can used in Lightroom 4.4.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/adobe-dng-converter.html

Otherwise you need to buy a subsciption, ex. the Photographer's Plan, to get the newest version of Lightroom.  

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines