Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 4 and PS CS6

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2017 Oct 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have purchased a new computer and need to download LR and PS onto this computer. How do I transfer my purchase of LR and PS over to this computer?  I no longer see download links. I purchased LR and have a subscription to PS.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download LR 4 Windows from here: Download Photoshop Lightroom . See here about downloading LR 4 Mac: Re: Looking for Lightroom 4 Mac installer download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased LR and have a subscription to PS.

If you have a Creative Cloud subscription, you have access not only to CS6, but also Photoshop CC.

And if you have subscribed to the Photography Plan, you also get Lightroom CC.

If you have a subscription to Photoshop only, you're paying a lot more than you have to - the Photography plan is half the price of Photoshop only.

To install Creative Cloud, start by installing the CC Desktop app, and use it to install the programs you subscribe to.

Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe Creative Cloud trial

If you mean to say that you have a license for standalone CS6, you can download it here:

Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ashleyw15012988  wrote

Hi,

I have purchased a new computer and need to download LR and PS onto this computer. How do I transfer my purchase of LR and PS over to this computer?  I no longer see download links. I purchased LR and have a subscription to PS.

If you are no longer using PS CS6 on the old computer I suggest deactivating once it is running on the new computer. Your license allows installation and activation on two systems. If you plan on also  using the old computer you can keep PS CS6 installed on it.

Activate and deactivate Adobe products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines