Lightroom 5 5.7.1

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I recently updated my desktop to windows 10 and went to reinstall my electronic copy of Lightroom 5.7.1 and I find now that all the official links have been erased.  I understand Adobe not supporting it anymore but why could they not leave the downloads in place for people who have purchased their software?

Anyways does anyone have a working link to update to lightroom 5.7.1? I have a valid serial number.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom 5 5.7.1

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I recently updated my desktop to windows 10 and went to reinstall my electronic copy of Lightroom 5.7.1 and I find now that all the official links have been erased.  I understand Adobe not supporting it anymore but why could they not leave the downloads in place for people who have purchased their software?

Anyways does anyone have a working link to update to lightroom 5.7.1? I have a valid serial number.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 12, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 First method that may or may not work, depending on if you ever registered your copy. Registering prior to v6 was not a requirement. Bring up Adobe.com, sign in, select the button to manage your account. And this is where it gets foggy, look for button to download your products, or is it in register my products?

2. More likely you will have to contact Adobe Customer care, initiate a chat, request tech support for a link to the download. This will be a temporary link that will work for just you. You might run into poorly trained call center employees, try a different one.

PLEASE USE THE BLUE BUTTON WHEN REPLYING TO POSTS.
Helps to show posts in date/time order, improves visibility (as not hidden in a reply to a reply), and is easier to use

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2019 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of 10/12/2019, LR 5.7.1 and LR 4.4.1 for Windows are still available for direct download from:

ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/legacy/lightroom/win/5.x/Lightroom_5_LS11_win_5_7_1.exe

ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/legacy/lightroom/win/4.x/Lightroom_4_LS11_win_4_4_1.exe 

(There's no authoritative public explanation for why Adobe now makes it so hard to download older versions.)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2019 1
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I have searched all over and those links do not exist in any public search. I was upset in that I had purchased a lot of software electronically the last few years and now see the wisdom in having a physical disk.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2019 0
GoldingD LATEST
LEGEND ,
Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Public search? Did you no t dimply clcik on the links johnrellis provided?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe removed links to all but the most recent versions of their applications a few months back. Therefore, you'll need to contact Adobe customer support.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2019 0