Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 5 5.7.1

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I recently updated my desktop to windows 10 and went to reinstall my electronic copy of Lightroom 5.7.1 and I find now that all the official links have been erased.  I understand Adobe not supporting it anymore but why could they not leave the downloads in place for people who have purchased their software?

Anyways does anyone have a working link to update to lightroom 5.7.1? I have a valid serial number.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 First method that may or may not work, depending on if you ever registered your copy. Registering prior to v6 was not a requirement. Bring up Adobe.com, sign in, select the button to manage your account. And this is where it gets foggy, look for button to download your products, or is it in register my products?

2. More likely you will have to contact Adobe Customer care, initiate a chat, request tech support for a link to the download. This will be a temporary link that will work for just you. You might run into poorly trained call center employees, try a different one.

PLEASE USE THE BLUE BUTTON WHEN REPLYING TO POSTS.
Helps to show posts in date/time order, improves visibility (as not hidden in a reply to a reply), and is easier to use

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of 10/12/2019, LR 5.7.1 and LR 4.4.1 for Windows are still available for direct download from:

ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/legacy/lightroom/win/5.x/Lightroom_5_LS11_win_5_7_1.exe

ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/legacy/lightroom/win/4.x/Lightroom_4_LS11_win_4_4_1.exe 

(There's no authoritative public explanation for why Adobe now makes it so hard to download older versions.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I have searched all over and those links do not exist in any public search. I was upset in that I had purchased a lot of software electronically the last few years and now see the wisdom in having a physical disk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Public search? Did you no t dimply clcik on the links johnrellis provided?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you are a saint.

You saved me, I have an old licence (year 2012) and changed computer from Mac to Windows 10. In my account there is my old order, but the links to the installer files (dmg and exe) are both broken.

Thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe removed links to all but the most recent versions of their applications a few months back. Therefore, you'll need to contact Adobe customer support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for some reason on my new computer it won't let me download this at all 😞

I get a 'preparing files - please wait while the downloaded files are being extracted.' any idea of what t o do?thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it still isn't working and appears frozen on that page; any idea of how to fix it? thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which link did you click?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to download all three of the links for 5.7.1 Windows.  Try the other two links (but not the web.archive.org is very slow in responding.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so one link seems like its' working but it's still downloading . is this normal to take up so much space? it's at 800 MB right now and sitll loading....

Reem0D4D_2-1622517120880.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok thank you John. So Lightroom_5_LS11 is somehow downloading but it's 738
MB still and still downloading? is this normal?

--
Mrs. Reem Faruqi
www.ReemFaruqi.com
Author of LAILAH'S LUNCHBOX

[Tilbury House Publishing, May 2015]

Coming in 2021:
UNSETTLED

(HarperCollins)
I CAN HELP(Eerdmans)AMIRA'S PICTURE DAY

(Holiday House)

MILLOO'S MIND(HarperCollins 2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's normal -- the total size is about 957 MB.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines