Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 5 Import not working on specific pictures

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

Eventhough lightroom 5 is pretty old by now i was still hoping someone had this problem and might be able to help:

I am trying to import around 300 CR2 pictures. As I start the import, only a random selection of around 20 pictures is acctually imported. Afterwards the import stops while saying "files are being imported". When i stop the process and start over again no pictures are being imported. After stoping the import there is a notification saying "No pictures for import where found" when i try to close LR afterwards the programm gets stuck and needs to be shut down the hard way.

I am using LR 5 on a Mac Pro 2016 mac Os 10.15.3 Catalania.

Any help would be largly apperciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a number of threads here about import problems under Catalina. They require you to modify some security options. As I am not a MAC person, I do not know the details, however, you should search for them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alright! I'll try to dig deeper in that 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines