• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 5 LCP for Sony RX10 III

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  am trying to find a lens profile for the Sony RX10 mark 3.  S found a link to download the Adobe Lens Profile Downloader but it takes me to a download page for CC trials.  How do you get the Downloader for Lightroom 5?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

The RX 10 III was first supported in Lightroom 6.5.1/CC 2015.5.1 so LR 5 will not open its Raw files. Moreover, the .ARW files contain an embedded profile for the built-in lens which LR will apply automatically in all versions that support the camera (6.5.1 and higher). Jpg files will already have had the lens profile applied by the camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi KC2PED,

Yes, the download link for Adobe lens profile downloader is redirecting to another page. Let me check with the team and got back to you on the same.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The RX 10 III was first supported in Lightroom 6.5.1/CC 2015.5.1 so LR 5 will not open its Raw files. Moreover, the .ARW files contain an embedded profile for the built-in lens which LR will apply automatically in all versions that support the camera (6.5.1 and higher). Jpg files will already have had the lens profile applied by the camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines