Highlighted

Lightroom 5 missing folders as its showing question marks

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 5

My drives and folders are not showing properly and a question mark is shown against each file?

how can i correct

I have been using with no problems for several years -  think i may have touched a wrong button?

but cant find a solution

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom 5 missing folders as its showing question marks

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 5

My drives and folders are not showing properly and a question mark is shown against each file?

how can i correct

I have been using with no problems for several years -  think i may have touched a wrong button?

but cant find a solution

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you are seeing missing folders in Lightroom 5. Would you mind checking the steps to resolve this issue mentioned in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-classic/help/locate-missing-photos.html and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
dj_paige LATEST
LEGEND ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another document that explains how to fix folders with question marks is http://www.computer-darkroom.com/lr2_find_folder/find-folder.htm

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines