Highlighted

Lightroom 5 - "Not Responding"

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm constantly getting "Not Responding" while attempting to Develop images in Lightroom.  

I'm currently on Windows 10 and I have 770GB available - out of a little more than 900GB of space on my C: drive.

defaultymoidmj7jir3_0-1597699238036.png

Topics

Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom 5 - "Not Responding"

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm constantly getting "Not Responding" while attempting to Develop images in Lightroom.  

I'm currently on Windows 10 and I have 770GB available - out of a little more than 900GB of space on my C: drive.

defaultymoidmj7jir3_0-1597699238036.png

Topics

Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
dj_paige LATEST
LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any particular develop action that causes this problem? Are you doing a lot of brushing and spot healing? How large are your original images in pixels or megapixels (do not tell me megabytes)? What size is your computer monitor in pixels (width and height), do not tell me inches.

You have a very old (7 years old) and very slow CPU, and most likely it can't keep up.

Also, it's never a good idea to include your serial numbers here in a public forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines