• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 5 Standalone disc not uploading on Windows 10

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had Adobe Lightroom 5 Disc installed on Windows 7...working great...then upgraded to Windows 10...process went fine. Then had a crash of my computer. Lost everything...Went through the process of installing Windows 10 again on computer..that went fine...now trying to upload Lightroom 5 but the disc wont even computer wont even recognize the disc...I tried another disc of music and it recognizes that...so I know its not the computer but the software..I still have my key code and everything for my Lightroom5...is this fixable? Thanks for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

See here for where to download LR 5:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lightroom-4-4-download-page-or-url/m-p/10776478?page=1#M166919

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you know it's the software that is the cause of the problem? Maybe the disk has gone bad. Anyway, there a links to download Lightroom 5.7.1 in this forum, you can search for those links and then you don't need the disk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont believe the disc has gone bad since I only used it once to install it on my computer when I had Windows 7. The download for Lightroom 5.7.1 is that going to cost to do that? I have been looking for the links and I believe I found it. Thank you for taking the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disk has clearly gone bad. There is no cost to download 5.7.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I tried my Lightroom CD on my husbands laptop and it works on that so for some reason it isnt reading the CD on mine but my driver does work on other CD's..is it something with windows 10 that isn't able to read it?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CD is not being read by the CD drive.

It has nothing to do with Lightroom or Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See here for where to download LR 5:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lightroom-4-4-download-page-or-url/m-p/10776478?pag...

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so very much! The link worked and all I had to do was use my license number from my box.  🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines