• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 5

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why I am not allowed to download a product I've purchased. I've been on adobe chat for over an hour and still no explanation other than it is only available for windows... however I purchsed it on MAC and used it for years on a MAC. The chat service is horrible. Adobe used to be a leader in customer service. it is sad to see how far it has fallen.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Like most software, support eventually 'dries up'.

You may find links if you search the forums-

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lightroom-4-4-download-page-or-url/td-p/10775339?page=2

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like most software, support eventually 'dries up'.

You may find links if you search the forums-

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lightroom-4-4-download-page-or-url/td-p/10775339?pa...

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is intended for customer to customer support with only a small number of Adobe employees providing occassional answers to technical issues. Since your issue is neither technical nor something that other customers can help with, I think it best that you contact Adobe Customer Services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Support is no longer available for your product version. Phone and chat support is not available for free or discontinued software or services. You are welcome to visit our Community Support Forum: xxxxxxxxx where you can post quest

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is the statement read by all Adobe support staff for obsolete apps.

This "Community Support Forum" is mostly frequented by other users just like you (not Adobe employees)

This is the only avenue we know about to download v5.71- If the direct links given on the page are still available.

5.7 Download?

v11.2 (Lightroom-Classic) is only available by subscription- $9.99 PHOTOGRAPHY PLAN (USA) 

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are not Adobe here, we are just other Lightroom users. We cannot explain "why" Adobe does something. We cannot improve their customer service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Support is no longer available for your product version. Phone and chat support is not available for free or discontinued software or services. You are welcome to visit our Community Support Forum: xxxxxxxxxx where you can post quest

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why exactly do you need the downlaod of LR 5.x?

If it is to install on a New Mac you just got then having the download won't help you. The newest Mac OS X version will not allow LR 5 to be installed.

Please state what version of OS X you are running and the model year of your Mac computer that you want to install LR 5 on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines