Highlighted

Lightroom 6.0 crashes when I try to open

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Lightroom 6.0 crashes every time I try to open it. I am on a Mac. Please help

[Moving from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom 6.0 crashes when I try to open

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Lightroom 6.0 crashes every time I try to open it. I am on a Mac. Please help

[Moving from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 22, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your OS?

PLEASE USE THE REPLY FROM THE TOP POST WHEN REPLYING TO POSTS.
Helps to show posts in date/time order, improves visibility (as not hidden in a reply to a reply), and is easier to use

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't reset the preferences because i cannot even open it. It just crashes whenever I attempt to open it

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the  link thedigitaldog provided, see method 2, be aware the file name fir v6 is different.

see: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/preference-file-and-other-file-locations---lightroom-6....

Ahh, next page, I see you have resolved your problem.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

High Sierra 10.3.6

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2019 0
Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you really work with Lightroom 6.0? If yes, you have to install the latest version of LR 6. It's version 6.14

Here you'll find the latest version in secrtion 2015 apps.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-previous-version-apps-download.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2019 0
Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may not be compatable with Windows 10. Can you try it on Windows 7? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2019 0