• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6.00 et épreuvage écran

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, Je souhaite utiliser l'épreuvage écran. J'ai l'impression que cela ne fonctionne plus correctement depuis la réinstallation du logiciel. En effet, il me semble qu'en cochant "épreuvage écran " dans le module "développement", l'affichage de la photo subissait quelques variations correspondant aux différents profils séléctionnés dans la colonne de droite sous la rubrique "épreuvage" après téléchargement sur les sites de labos, comportement que je retrouve d'ailleurs sur d'autres logiciels telsq que Rawtherapee ou Darktable. Or depuis ma réinstallation, plus aucune variation si ce n'est la couleur du fond qui entoure la photo et l'affichage de l'écrétage lorsque celui ci est coché. Ai je oublié quelquechose? Comment retrouver le bon affichage? Cordialement.Capture d’écran (2).png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 6.00 and screen proofing

Hello, I want to use screen proofing. I have the impression that it no longer works correctly since reinstalling the software. Indeed, it seems to me that by checking "screen proofing" in the "development" module, the display of the photo underwent some variations corresponding to the different profiles selected in the right column under the "proofing" section after downloading from the lab sites, behavior that I find elsewhere on other software such as Rawtherapee or Darktable. However since my reinstallation, no more variation except the color of the background that surrounds the photo and the display of clipping when it is checked. Did I forget something? How to find the right display?

The image does not always change when you do soft proofing.

If the all the colors in the image can be reproduced by the profile you are soft proofing to, there will be no change.

If you try with some images with very saturated colors, do you then see a difference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merci pour votre réponse. J'ai ré-essayé avec une autre photo saturée en verts, bleus et oranges fluo assez durs à reproduire. J'avais déjà expérimenté l'épreuvage écran avec celle-ci. Pour être sûr de mes observations, j'ai comparé avec l'affichage sur Rawtherapee ainsi que Darktable. Avec ces deux derniers, le changement est net tandis aqu'avec Lightroom ce n'est pas perceptible alors que cela l'éatit par le passé. Est ce que deux profils apparentés et donc de m^me nom, mais l'un d'entre eux ayant été mis à jour par le labo pourraient, si utilisés l'un et l'autre par deux appli photo différentes, engendrer des différences d'affichage? Où se trouve stockés ces profils couleur dans Windows 10 afin de vérifier qu'il n'y a pas de faux-jumeaux? Merci
Thank you for your reply. I tried again with another photo  with  saturated greens and blues and neon oranges that were quite hard to reproduce. I had already experimented with soft proofing with this one. To be sure of my observations, I compared it with the posting on Rawtherapee as well as Darktable. With these last two, the change is clear whereas with Lightroom it is not noticeable whereas it has been in the past. Can two related profiles and therefore of the same name, but one of them having been updated by the lab, could, if both used by two different photo apps, cause display differences? ? Where are these color profiles stored in Windows 10 to verify that there are no false-fraternal twins? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2023 Sep 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

J'ai aussi ce genre de problème au 9 sept 2023: quand j'utilise l'épreuvage écran avec des profils d'impression de fabricants de papier dans le mode développement, je ne retrouve pas ma photo dans le module impression (ni sur l'aperçu avant l'impression ni sur le papier imprimé). J'ai contrôlé mes paramètres dans des sources sûres. Pourriez-vous m'aider à découvrir mon erreur (sans doute courante)? Merci d'avance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines