Highlighted

Lightroom 6.14 cannot be activated

Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

i just have given my mac pro a new ssd and now i try to activate Lightroom 6.14 / 2015.14.

Every time i start the program, it asks again to logon and to enter serial number. All old activations have been deactivated.

OSX is 10.13.6

The old Disk i removed had 10.13.6 and 6.14 too, and all has been working perfect.

So where is the problem, where must i search first?

Greetings from gemany

Chris

problem has been solved. The Firewall had been set too strictly.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom 6.14 cannot be activated

Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

i just have given my mac pro a new ssd and now i try to activate Lightroom 6.14 / 2015.14.

Every time i start the program, it asks again to logon and to enter serial number. All old activations have been deactivated.

OSX is 10.13.6

The old Disk i removed had 10.13.6 and 6.14 too, and all has been working perfect.

So where is the problem, where must i search first?

Greetings from gemany

Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 24, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris

Try contacting Adobe directly. This is a user to user forum but only Adobe staff can deal with activation issues. They may need to re-set the activations from within your account. Click the link below and scroll down to Individual “Sign-in to contact us” and you should be able to start an on-line chat session. As you have an older product make clear you are looking for activation, not support.

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christian,

after upgrading my computer, I have the same issue. Could you give me a hint regarding the firewall settings?

regards from germany

Dominik

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

i had a simular problem.

I have an Windows machine and upgraded my PC on a new SSD.During the installation i should fill my account.

Now, after the test period i must activated Lightroom 6.14 and there is the Problem.

I will start Lightroom and the next window says LogIn required, after click on the "Sign In" button, the next window is check the serialnumber and i should check my connection to the internet, but conection is perfect, after press on "check" the process it will be repeated.

I have called the support, on this side(Adobe) everything is okay i should check by my side Firewall or others.

So i have deactivated my Firewall but i could not fixed the problem...

Is there anybody to know what can i do???

Thanks for your helping

best regards

Frank

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 29, 2020 0