• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6.14 reinstall

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had to reinstall my lightroom 6 from cd. Tis all went well till I noticed that I can no longer work with my raw files from my canon mark IV.Adobe seems to have decided to no no longer archive the update file that will bring my install up from 6.0 to 6.14 Is there a soution? This install is on a windows 10 desktop with windows 10 pro. I also have lightroom installed on my mac book Pro and I hve issues with it also! 

I have my serial numbers and my install media I just need to get around this update issue. The Mac appears to be having a issue due to big sur. So much joy and fun! Any help would be great! 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here you'll find the appropriate download links

Adobe Lightroom 6 (CC 2015) Direct Download Links – Free Trials | ProDesignTools

Scroll down to the section "Adobe Lightroom 6/CC 2015 Direct Download Links"

The installation files includes the latest version.

I recommend to save this file for further needings. It's not sure how long the installation file are available for download.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines