• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6 and Elements 2020 question

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020. I have  Lightroom 6. My problem is two fold....when I want to Edit my Lightroom photo in E2020 I "click" on PHOTO-Edit IN-Elements Editor....shouldn't this go to Organizer(which is NOT indicated  in  EDIT IN )  I do have an Adobe Elements 2020 Organizer ICON on my dock but it is only activated when I "click" on it.

Seciond question....When I'm finished with my photo in Photoshop 2020 and save it,I can go back to Lightroom and a second photo shows up without any changes....How come aren't the changes shown.

HELP!

Thank You in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 02, 2019 Nov 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The file should open in the PSE Editor, not Organizer. Are you sending it as a PSD file from Lightroom?

When you finish your work in the Editor you must use:

File >> Save

When you see a message such as IMG_1234-Edit.psd already exists. Do you want to replace it?

Click Yes and the file will get saved back to your Lightroom Library.

If you use File >> Save As - then you create a new document and Lightroom knows nothing about it. So you would need to search in the folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your help. Your recommendations turned out to be fruitful.  I am looking forward to using this program and now that I can go from Lightroom to Elements and back it makes  both programs to be very useful.  THANK YOU again. 

PS Now I know that I can go out to the Community whenever I have a problem......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines