Highlighted

Lightroom 6 on Win 10 : no response

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am sorry for my very bad english.

Since 2 weeks, it's impossible to start lightroom (no response).

After many uninstall/reinstall (about 5 or 6), and also for Adobe creative cloud, no more results.

Lightroom turns on just after an install with a very very slow start up, but never restartcafter a reboot !

My comuter configuration did't change (Dell laptop 16Go RAM, 1To SSD, I7 precessor).

I'm disapointed.

I need some help.

Thank you, Jean Paul

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom 6 on Win 10 : no response

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am sorry for my very bad english.

Since 2 weeks, it's impossible to start lightroom (no response).

After many uninstall/reinstall (about 5 or 6), and also for Adobe creative cloud, no more results.

Lightroom turns on just after an install with a very very slow start up, but never restartcafter a reboot !

My comuter configuration did't change (Dell laptop 16Go RAM, 1To SSD, I7 precessor).

I'm disapointed.

I need some help.

Thank you, Jean Paul

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 26, 2020 0
dj_paige LATEST
LEGEND ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-wont-start-after-june-update/td-p... and see if any of the ideas there help.

Also, please state the exact version NUMBER of Windows 10 that you are using.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2020 0