Highlighted

Lightroom 6 (perpetual) activation count.

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My copy of Lr 6 has been licenced and activated since sometime in 2015. I believe that I am able to run 2 activations of this product but my attempt to activate on  another computer this evening has been denied, based on activation count. I am not aware that Lr is even installed, never mind activated, on any other computer I own. How do I find out which commputer the 'other' activation is on ?

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom 6 (perpetual) activation count.

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My copy of Lr 6 has been licenced and activated since sometime in 2015. I believe that I am able to run 2 activations of this product but my attempt to activate on  another computer this evening has been denied, based on activation count. I am not aware that Lr is even installed, never mind activated, on any other computer I own. How do I find out which commputer the 'other' activation is on ?

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then find your activations and deactivate the one you don't use.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this guidance. I have examined my account - by the lengthy process of clicking on EVERY link that I can find at my account page and at linked-to pages. I found no reference to 'activations'. All I am able to find that is relevant is the details of my registered version of Lr.6, including its serial number. There is no indication of whether or not the product is installed or in use and no function which enables or disables activation.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact Adobe. They can remove one of the old activations in your account: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=LTRM_adobe-id-signing-in_stillNeedHelp

And yes, you are allowed for 2 activations (i.e. Desktop and Notebook) for non-concurrent use.

Let me know in case this does not work out.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines