Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6 Serial Number German Version - English Version

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All,

I am considering acquiring a Lightroom 6 licence (I must use this version for backward-compatibility reasons).

Will a serial number from a German Lightroom disc I can acquire (unregistered from the previous owner and with filled in transfer form presented to Adobe), work to activate an English language Lightroom 6 Trial, or should it be the same language? 

Thank you!

Cristian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not aware if that is possible.

To activate a Lr 6 installation you would have to create a Adobe account and register the product online. The installer is 32 bit and it cannot install on macOS Catalina or Big Sur.

The application is no longer supported by Adobe and the last update was in Dec 2017.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Will a serial number from a German Lightroom disc I can acquire (unregistered from the previous owner and with filled in transfer form presented to Adobe), work to activate an English language Lightroom 6 Trial, or should it be the same language?"

All installations of LR are capable of running in any of the supported languages. You can change the language via Preferences > General > Language.  For where to download the last update to LR 6 (6.14) and instructions on how to enter your serial number into it, see:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/update-lightroom-6-0-to-6-14/m-p/10819370#M170107 

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines