Lightroom 6 - Sign in required

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community,

Today as often clickedon the LR shortcut towork on my photo but instead of launching normaly, I had the "Adobe Phtoshop Lightroom 6 Sign In " pop up. Than it directly goes to the Phtoshop Lightroom 6 Trial window. I click on License this software, put my Serial Number (bought in 2017) click on "Next" but instead of going to the next step, it reload the "Adobe Phtoshop Lightroom 6 Sign In " pop up.

Did not try to uninstall the software as I am not sure it will help and not sure I won t loose my catalog.

Any clue, on what happened?

Thanks,

Chris

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstalling will not lose any of your files, but I am not sure it will help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, is there a way for me to check with an Adobe Customer Service representant? I have the original mail of the purchase.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was Lightroom 6 installed on the computer you are working with when you purchased it in 2017?

Regards, Denis: iMac mid-2015, 5K 27”, GPU 2GB, Ram 24GB, HDD 3TB, macOS 11.2.2, LrC 10.1.1 (>10.0), Lr 4.1, Ps 22.2, Pr 14.8.0; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
_-Chris-_ AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Denis, no it was on a different computer. My lightroom was working fine , I used it on Jan 2nd this year.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines