Highlighted

Lightroom 6 update

New Here ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a lightroom 6 product and it worked just fine.

But after my reinstall my computer, and lightroom too of course, I cannot update my lightroom.

Therefore my lightroom become useless, I cannot read my photons taken by sony cameras (ARW files).

Please help me to solve this problem, thanks.

Topics

Download and install, FAQ, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom 6 update

New Here ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a lightroom 6 product and it worked just fine.

But after my reinstall my computer, and lightroom too of course, I cannot update my lightroom.

Therefore my lightroom become useless, I cannot read my photons taken by sony cameras (ARW files).

Please help me to solve this problem, thanks.

Topics

Download and install, FAQ, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More info required:

1. What operating system (Windows/Mac)?

2. What is the actual version number of Lightroom (Lightroom 6 had 14 dot releases). You can find the version number at top of System Info (Help menu).

3. Check this list to see whether your version of Lightroom supports your camera https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-supported-cameras.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
dj_paige LATEST
LEGEND ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I cannot update my lightroom."

Why not? What happens? Describe in detail. Also, what is the exact word-for-word error message?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines