Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6 upgrade

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Can anyone direct me to a download link for Adobe 6.14. I've recently upgraded my PC and installed standalone purchased LR6 on it fine, but the first time I try and import CR2 files from my Canon 80D, I get an error from LR saying "The files are not recognised by the RAW format support in Lightroom".

I've just installed the latest version of Camera Raw that I could fine (13.3).

I've been reading about version 6.14 of Lightroom, but I can't find a download link anywhere. There were some comments about getting in touch with customer service, but the help section to get in touch with a real person just sends me round in circles.

Can anyone suggest what I can try from here please?

Thank you.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The download link for the update to  LR 6.14 from LR 6 is:  https://trials.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/legacy/99CABBAC-C975-4A06-8D99-064C6871EE80/LTRM/6/win64/Ligh...

I had to get it for my LR 6 update from Adobe support the other day.  Just install this on top of LR 6 and it should register it as 6.14.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I am downloading it now. Fingers crossed it works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI- Lightroom (any and all versions) do not use Adobe Camera Raw as a separate install (unless you have Photoshop installed).

The Camera Raw 'engine' is incorporated and hard-wired into Lightroom and only updating Lightroom will update its Camera Raw capability.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's interesting, thank you. I was trying everything I could think of yesterday!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines