Highlighted

Lightroom 6 won't update to 6.14

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a purchaced hard copy of Lightroom 6.  I recently bought a new PC for editing photos, and I've installed Lightroom 6 but it wont update to 6.14 like on my old PC.  I have a Canon 6D mk2 and the new PC and Lightroom don't recognize the CR2 raw files.  I don't know what to do, as DNG converter and Camera Raw add ons aren't working either.  The PC I'm trying to use is running Windows 10pro that I updated yesterday hoping it would make it work.  The old PC is running WIndows 10 Home.

TOPICS
Account management, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom 6 won't update to 6.14

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a purchaced hard copy of Lightroom 6.  I recently bought a new PC for editing photos, and I've installed Lightroom 6 but it wont update to 6.14 like on my old PC.  I have a Canon 6D mk2 and the new PC and Lightroom don't recognize the CR2 raw files.  I don't know what to do, as DNG converter and Camera Raw add ons aren't working either.  The PC I'm trying to use is running Windows 10pro that I updated yesterday hoping it would make it work.  The old PC is running WIndows 10 Home.

TOPICS
Account management, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 09, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download the update to 6.14 from here: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you'll find the appropriate installations files including the update to version 6.14

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-lightroom-6-cc-direct-download-links.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2020 0