• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6

New Here ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So dummy me has the Lightroom 6 disc, it's been on my computer since I purchased it in 2015. Today when I opened the program it asked me if I wanted to update it. I said yes. Now, 2 hours of hell later, now having to purchase a stupid subscription, I still can't use my old addition which has all my presents in it, and all my pics I'm trying to edit. It only allows me to try the newer version.??? 

Can anyone please enlighten me? 

My head is mush now, and I just want to use my old one where I have all my presents. I tried logging out and logging back in. Turned my computer off and on. 

Nothing 😞

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have purchased a subscription, all you have to do is open the new Lightroom Classic and then use the old LR 6 catalog. Use the command File->Open Catalog from the new Lightroom Classic, select the LR 6 catalog, and all your work will become available to you in Lightroom Classic.

I also believe (but not 100% sure) that within 7 days, you can cancel the subscription and go back to using your LR 6 (assuming it's still installed on your computer, or else assuming you still have the CD and your serial number and you're not running OS X Catalina).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adding ... did you even check to see if Lightroom 6 is still installed on your computer? It should be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines