• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have lightroom V6 that i bought long time ago for use . Now when i open it i get a message saying lightroom will open with limited functions, go to handle my account to buy amembership. why is that comming up on a version i allready payed for and that also not beeing able to be updated since they stopped that on this version just.

So i want to know why i suddenly need to buy a membership for this lightroom V6 that i allready payed for??????? Would be grateful to know from support what is happening.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't need to buy anything. You probably need to enter your serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That appears like you may have upgraded unintentionally to the subscription version of Lightroom Classic. Please advise the info on your operating system and the actual version of Lightroom that is presently installed.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. It may not be referring to a subscription for LR 6, but fir one if the Adobe plans as to get off perpetual and on to subscription, as to upgrade to a newer version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

2. More info request.

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

GoldingD_0-1624978620439.jpeg

GoldingD_1-1624978620440.png

GoldingD_2-1624978620440.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines