• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 7.3 crashes

Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On every picture from any camera: If you try to set 3-4 different adobe profiles on new previously unedited picture and after that switch profiles in the HISTORY multiple times to compare results - Lightroom crashes!

Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.4 iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017) 4,2 GHz Intel Core i7 64 GB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not seeing that on my Late 2013 Mac Pro 6-Core 3.5GHz or Late 2016 MacBook Pro 2.9 GHz, both running 10.13.4

It might be that your preference file is corrupted. can you try resetting using Method 1 from this document How to set Lightroom Classic CC preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You very much. But It still crashing((

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I notice that the application presents you with a submission form for a Crash Report. Please, ensure that you describe what you were doing before the crash, and submit using the Send Report button. Apparently, the report sent via this method is much more useful to the QE team than a manually submitted crash log.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you restarted your computer yet since Lr crashed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the after update crashing without even applying profiles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me. LR crashes if I apply a preset then move to another photo, OR, if I just view the preset but do not apply, move to another photo and crash! 6 times in span of two minutes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same,

Just apply a camera profile, play with the opacity, and reset the pic, do that a few times the moment you hit reset bam crash.

Just imagine going through pics with a client, and how happy they are when you go through profiles, and upon reset boom crash, constantly.    Client goes, ur paying monthly for this?   I say, Yup so are they.   I happily concluded by saying adobe is usually on top of their game should be remedied in a few days. 

Damn I should get a few free months for saving business by maintaining moral and hope haha.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the same issue...

If I don’t do anything else after applying a profile, and switch to any other image as my next step…crash.

As long as I do anything else first, it won’t happen.  so for example I can bump exposure up then down, and no problem to then switch to another image…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We are happy to announce the release of Lightroom 7.3.1 including fix to resolve most of the reported crashes.

To update Lightroom Classic CC to 7.3.1, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop application next to Lightroom Classic CC. See Update Creative Cloud apps

Here's a list of what's new in the new release: New features summary for the October 2017 and later releases of Lightroom Classic CC

Please note that the update might not resolve the app crash in some cases, so please feel free to share your feedback with us.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation while working on this issue.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

7.3.1 still crashing seemingly randomly.  I wish Adobe would stop with the incremental updates and feature tweaks and track down what has turned this into the flakiest software I rent.  The lost production costs are getting ridiculous.  I send a crash report every time but feel they disappear in a black hole.   Please restore the LR reliability we're paying for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi OriJohnal,

Sorry that the Lightroom Classic CC is still crashing for you after the 7.3.1 update.

Thanks a lot for keep submitting the crash reports. I've tracked down the crash report you submitted and the app is crashing because of a known issue we are working on.

Please add your vote to this discussion causing the app crash: Lightroom Classic: Crashing after Windows 10 laptop comes out of sleep mode | Photoshop Family Custo... ​

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello  everybody,

Also with me, lots not reproducible crashes of Lightroom 7.3.1 and 7.3

No matter, whether importing RAW files or at work in the development module.

Lightroom can only be ended via the taskmanager.

Whether it with the update of windows 10 (version 1803), to do has, no idea

I had to return to Lightroom 7.2, because this version works much more stable.

I hope, there will be a working update soon.

Best Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

7.31  is also crashing for me,so badly that I had to go back to 7.2 which works perfecty.  I am running a newish Dell Windows 10 64bit machine.  Half the time lighroom hangs before it even opens and sometimes the splashscreen appears twice.  If it does open all the way it typically crashes   after the first few mouse clicks, no matter what task I am trying to carry out.  The only good thing about it i tha 7.31 allowed me to post directly into facebook whereas 7.2 returns the error message the it is not authorized, but then fails to open facebook to perform the authorization.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also crashing here when coming out of sleep. Classic 7.3.1 . Windows 10 pro. High spec Dell xps 15

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm back to Lightroom classic cc 7.2 and everything works fine again!
Thanks Adobe !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thought I was safe.  I had no problems with 7.3 at all.  Turned on my machine this morning and BAM, Adobe found me!!  Crashed as soon as I started it up. After several restarts and etc, just went back to 7.2 and it seems stable so far.  Adobe, the gift that keeps on giving.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines