Highlighted

Lightroom 9.2.1 classic does not recognize a lens

New Here ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had this problem since the last update. When I import my photos (in raw), Lightroom does the automatic lens correction of any lens i have, except this one (sigma 150-600mm Contemporary), In develop module i have this on lens correction tab (unable to locate a maching profile automatically). Do you have a solution for me.

Thank you

TOPICS
Feature request, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom 9.2.1 classic does not recognize a lens

New Here ,
May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had this problem since the last update. When I import my photos (in raw), Lightroom does the automatic lens correction of any lens i have, except this one (sigma 150-600mm Contemporary), In develop module i have this on lens correction tab (unable to locate a maching profile automatically). Do you have a solution for me.

Thank you

TOPICS
Feature request, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 06, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

It should be easy enough to correct. After manually selecting the correct Make, Model and Profile, go to the "Setup" line immediately below the "Enable Profile Corrections" checkbox. It will probably be showing "Custom" at that point, so click on the Up/Down arrowhead icon at the right, a menu will appear, then click on "Save New Lens Profile Defaults". That should ensure that the selected profile will in future be automatically applied when enabling Lens Profile Corrections on images taken using that particular lens.

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What camera? This is very dependant on what camera, then what lens.

Yes, it may be under some circumstances to manually select a lens, including non native, but probably not so much if you have to use an adapter between lens and camera (as when attaching legacy glass meant for a DSLR onto a mirrorless)

So, if automatic fails, and you are not getting an inbuilt correction was applied message, then try manual. When attemting manual, first select the camera, then the lens.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash

did not work now a have almos no lens profiles now 

Michel

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 12, 2020 0
GoldingD LATEST
LEGEND ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What camera?

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 12, 2020 0