Highlighted

Lightroom 9.3 Not opening

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My lightroom stays on the loading screen. It doesnt open. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it but nothing works. Any ideas on how to fix this? 

Topics

Crash or freeze, How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom 9.3 Not opening

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My lightroom stays on the loading screen. It doesnt open. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it but nothing works. Any ideas on how to fix this? 

Topics

Crash or freeze, How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system and version NUMBER. We need the version NUMBER and not words like "up-to-date" or "current". If Windows 10, please give us the specific version and build.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lock file? Symptoms not consistent with following, but check for lock file

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-error-catalog-cannot-be-opened-lrcat-lock.htm...

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In that screen, is something stated? Perhaps "Loading Preferences" or " Reading Preferences"¿ Other?

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines