Highlighted

Lightroom 9.3 Slideshow Export video hangs if the mov video has quick develop settings applied

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 9.2.1 had this problem, I was hoping 9.3 would fix the bug. It doesn't!

If you create a slideshow which contains mov files, if you do no changes to the mov file, the slideshow Export video works fine. However, if you change the mov file white balance or tone (e.g. in the library quick develop panel) then try and export the slideshow as a movie, the process just hangs forever.

Does anyone else see this problem? can you try and reproduce.

My mov files are created by a Fujifilm X-T3, I'm using MAC OS Catalina 10.15.5

Thanks, Paul.

Topics

Bug, Crash or freeze, Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom 9.3 Slideshow Export video hangs if the mov video has quick develop settings applied

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 9.2.1 had this problem, I was hoping 9.3 would fix the bug. It doesn't!

If you create a slideshow which contains mov files, if you do no changes to the mov file, the slideshow Export video works fine. However, if you change the mov file white balance or tone (e.g. in the library quick develop panel) then try and export the slideshow as a movie, the process just hangs forever.

Does anyone else see this problem? can you try and reproduce.

My mov files are created by a Fujifilm X-T3, I'm using MAC OS Catalina 10.15.5

Thanks, Paul.

Topics

Bug, Crash or freeze, Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you post a bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum, where Adobe wants all bug reports and feature suggestions: 
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_lightroom

Be sure to include the first ten lines of the menu command Help > System Info.  Provide all the details, rather than linking back to this thread -- experience shows that Adobe developers tend not to follow the links.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
PaulVinc LATEST
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines