• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom adding background to PNG export

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating to the latest Lightroom CC my PNG exports have had a partial background that looks like it could be a "content aware fill" that I didn't initiate. It isn't there in lightroom but is there in the PNG file after export. 

Attatched file is a screenshot of the exported PNG opened in Photoshop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 11.10.11 AM.png

Here is the image in question

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 12.48.44 PM.png

I filled a layer behind the tag with baclk to make it easier to discern where somre random elements were added in export from Lightroom. The tag was completely cut out before export. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say 'after' you mean in Photoshop? Because that simply looks like transparency in that product. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is transparent in the upper left corner and along the top and in the upper right bolt hole of the license plate. The other 3 holes have been filled with jaggies and also around the bottom and right side of the image. 

By after I mean after I have exported the image from Lightroom. The background was eliminated by "edit in Photohop" from within lightroom and is completely gone in both places. Once exported however, the above result is what I get. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, shoudl have said it is transparent in upper left hole, upper right has been filled mysteriously. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines