Exit

Lightroom / Adobe Stock / Portfolio Integration

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone

Newish to Adobe here...

I use lightroom CC to catalogue and edit my photo collection and am starting to use Adobe Portfolio & Behance instead of Flickr to publish my work on the internet and have just started looking at Adobe Stock to publish my photos for commercial use.

My question is does anyone have any cool workflows or tricks to integrate the three.

Ideally what I would like to do is import my images into Lightroom CC, edit and tag as required and then if I Flag them (or some other identifying method), that they automatically push to Adobe Stock as well as automatically publish on Behance as well as Adobe Portfolio (in a 'PROJECT' titled the same as the Folder from which the image was from...

Any thoughts or ideas are appreciated

Cheers,

Tom

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Hi TomWarneke,

As of now Behance service is removed from Lightroom, refer:  Behance Publish Service plug-in | CC 2015.2/6.2

You can setup Adobe stock with to upload your work, please refer: Upload content to Adobe Stock | Adobe Stock tutorials

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TomWarneke,

As of now Behance service is removed from Lightroom, refer:  Behance Publish Service plug-in | CC 2015.2/6.2

You can setup Adobe stock with to upload your work, please refer: Upload content to Adobe Stock | Adobe Stock tutorials

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Honestly, the problem with this answer is that when you make changes to the images or add/delete images in LR, it does not sync to Behance, or Portfolio for that matter.  Until this comes at least to Portfolio, I will not be replacing my website at SmugMug (elegant publish service!) with Portfolio which is a shame...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines