Copy link to clipboard
I used Lightroom Classic last night, no issues. This morning, Lightroom Classic (and Lightroom) are both crashing immediately after execution.
Steps I've taken:
2) Performed ALL of the steps in this document:
3) Logged out and back into Creative Cloud
4) CTRL+ALT to select catalog, same crash
5) Tried shift-click Run As Administrator (to push through potential permissions issue) - same crash
6) Disabled (Avast) anti-virus - no difference
Nothing has changed between yesterday and today - no updates that I can see.
Does Adobe not have phone/chat support on the weekend for active Creative Cloud subscribers?
Crashing? Or not starting?
Did LrC close properly last night? Did the lock file get deleted? Have you checked for the lick file?
And what if you select a new catalog?
Version NUMBER of Lightroom Classic? Version NUMBER of your operating system? GPU acceleration in Lightroom Classic ON or OFF?