• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom and Photoshop both shut down.

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open lightroom classic, I am now asked for my adobe login and password. It won't let me open the program without it which is EXTREMELY ANNOYING. In addition, after a few minutes of inactivity, lightroom closes and and I have to open it and sign in again. The same thing is happening when I open photoshop.  I've signed in at least 10 times today.  The only thing I can think of that might have caused it was installing a new version of Acrobat Reader DC.  I un-installed Acrobat Reader DC and it's still requiring me to sign in to use Lightroom Classic and Photoshop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

First up, your copy of the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App. Did you accidentally sign out? Signing out deactivates the Adobe Programs like LrC, and PS. Signing back in activates them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First up, your copy of the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App. Did you accidentally sign out? Signing out deactivates the Adobe Programs like LrC, and PS. Signing back in activates them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much.  That worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines