• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom (and Photoshop) issue on start - blank dialogue box that if closed, closes the program

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Just trying to reinstall the newer versions of LR and PS on my PC that just had an upgrade to Win10 from Win7. Initially I was presented with multiple versions of both, with older versions working and the newer ones not. I uninstalled all versions and started again, but with the new versions of both I get 

- Adbod Lightroom Classic starts and shows a small white box (looks like a dialogue box) that can't be removed, I can't use LR, and if I close the box it closes LR.

- Photoshop 21.2.2 does the same but the white box appears earlier before the program fully loads.

I'm thinking it's something to enter my subscription info maybe? I have creative cloud installed and it's working fine.

Attached a screen shot from LR. Please help!!!

Capture.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Resolved - for those who experience this, it's an activation issue, you may need to deactivate the account for that computer (or another) as it seems to think I had activated too many computers. I got assistance through Adobe remote assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Resolved - for those who experience this, it's an activation issue, you may need to deactivate the account for that computer (or another) as it seems to think I had activated too many computers. I got assistance through Adobe remote assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines