Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Attribute export possible?

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moin* and good evening,

Due to my job as paramedic I´m using a laptop and a tower pc, so I can easily work on any place I would like.
After a shooting I often transfer pictures to the laptop and classify the images in LR with attributes like "green", "yellow", "red"..
At home I would like to use this attributes again at my tower pc, but right now I don´t found an option or way to export the attributes.

When I just export the images, the attributes don´t show up on the other computer.
Anyone out there with an idea?

Best regards from Hamburg,

Johannes

* (northern-german greeting, but also a full conversation in itself 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently, Color attributes are not included in metadata that will 'sync' Lr<>LrC

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-lightroom-ecosystem...

If you are trying to sync LrC<>LrC, then you will need to- [Export as a Catalog] > [Import from another Catalog]

MULTIPLE COMPUTERS- How to use (Lightroom Queen)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the quick answers!

I'll try this out within the next days 🙂

Best regards

Johannes 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines