Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom auf neuem notebook

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

F__McLion_0-1598247081845.png

Hallo, ich habe eine lightromm 6 Version auf einem andern Notebook installiert. Wenn ich jetzt den Download mache und die Serien-Nr. eingebe, bekomme ich die Meldung das ich keine Entsprechende Version auf meinem Notebook habe. Was kann icht tun?

[Removed serial from screen capture - Mod.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will have to contact Adobe.

Members in this community page are not Adobe.

In any Adobe product, or web page, look for contact us, lately lower right, some three dots in an oval. thus starts a chat.

hmm, my words not clear, if you bring up Adobe.com, look at bottom right, that icon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I might suggest that Version 6 was an 'upgrade' version you purchased.

The install of v6 on the new laptop will then need the Serial Number from v5 or another previous version you owned.

The v6 install is expecting to see v5 (or earlier) already installed on the laptop. ie. "corresponding version"

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines