Highlighted

Lightroom auf neuem notebook

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

F__McLion_0-1598247081845.png

Hallo, ich habe eine lightromm 6 Version auf einem andern Notebook installiert. Wenn ich jetzt den Download mache und die Serien-Nr. eingebe, bekomme ich die Meldung das ich keine Entsprechende Version auf meinem Notebook habe. Was kann icht tun?

[Removed serial from screen capture - Mod.]

Topics

Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom auf neuem notebook

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

F__McLion_0-1598247081845.png

Hallo, ich habe eine lightromm 6 Version auf einem andern Notebook installiert. Wenn ich jetzt den Download mache und die Serien-Nr. eingebe, bekomme ich die Meldung das ich keine Entsprechende Version auf meinem Notebook habe. Was kann icht tun?

[Removed serial from screen capture - Mod.]

Topics

Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 23, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will have to contact Adobe.

Members in this community page are not Adobe.

In any Adobe product, or web page, look for contact us, lately lower right, some three dots in an oval. thus starts a chat.

hmm, my words not clear, if you bring up Adobe.com, look at bottom right, that icon.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 23, 2020 0
WobertC LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I might suggest that Version 6 was an 'upgrade' version you purchased.

The install of v6 on the new laptop will then need the Serial Number from v5 or another previous version you owned.

The v6 install is expecting to see v5 (or earlier) already installed on the laptop. ie. "corresponding version"

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 9.4, Lightroom 3.4, Photoshop 2020 (21.2.1), Nikon DSLR, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 23, 2020 0