Highlighted

Lightroom auto editing imports

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a problem when I import my RAW .DNG pictures to lightroom it makes the picture super vibrant not how a raw picture should be. I don't think I have any presets on, and I know that none of the develop sliders are moved. Also pressing the reset button does nothing. Even the y key before and after view is the over saturated picture. I'm wondering if anyone knows how to fix this so when I import my pictures I can start with my unedited pictures.

I appreciate the help. 

-Colton

Topics

Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom auto editing imports

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a problem when I import my RAW .DNG pictures to lightroom it makes the picture super vibrant not how a raw picture should be. I don't think I have any presets on, and I know that none of the develop sliders are moved. Also pressing the reset button does nothing. Even the y key before and after view is the over saturated picture. I'm wondering if anyone knows how to fix this so when I import my pictures I can start with my unedited pictures.

I appreciate the help. 

-Colton

Topics

Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
WobertC LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Can you post a screen-clip of the  [Presets] tab in the Preferences dialog. It might give a clue to your import default settings.

Have you tried changing the Profile from the Profile Chooser in the Basic Panel of Develop module?

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 9.4, Lightroom 3.4, Photoshop 2020 (21.2.1), Nikon DSLR, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines