Highlighted

Lightroom being weird

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  I just downloaded LR to my new computer and I keep getting this weird message that it was the wrong permissions.  It has all the permissions to everything so I'm not sure why this is coming up.  Please help me because I do not want to lose the several thousand photos that I have in here.  Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 3.20.58 PM.png

Topics

Mac, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom being weird

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  I just downloaded LR to my new computer and I keep getting this weird message that it was the wrong permissions.  It has all the permissions to everything so I'm not sure why this is coming up.  Please help me because I do not want to lose the several thousand photos that I have in here.  Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 3.20.58 PM.png

Topics

Mac, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The screen capture is too small. I cannot read the error message. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 5.04.26 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Close all that running in the background. What browser is that? If Chrome, then especially close it. If you  absolutely need whatever is being shown, then close chrome and open just that one source that one tab.

Have no idea what is running in back on right

Simplify this.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2. Can not at all tead the error message. Use a better screenshot method, perhaps a third oarty toll like PicPick, Crop down to less screen.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what happened when you continued?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you running MACOS Catalina? MACOS v10.15?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines