• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom book export - error occurred adding text and fonts to the book

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm been having this error whilst trying to publish my book to Blurb. I've tested the issue by selecting PDF output, but the same issue persists.

I've painfully gone through all 200+ pages of my book replacing the fonts of what I thought was causing the issue, but unfortunately the issue persisted.

I'm at a loss what to do now, as countless months has been spent producing this book in Lightroom but I'm now unable to publish it.

Please advise.

I'm using Lightroom CC 2015.10.1 [ 1117303 ]

Mac OS 10

VERSION 10.12 [5]

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Hi chuntan28,

Could you try changing the font and see if the problem persists?

1.Select all the text cells - Edit > Select all text cells

2.Select a different font in the Type palette.

You may want to duplicate your book first (collections panel >right click on the book and select duplicate book).

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi chuntan28,

Could you try changing the font and see if the problem persists?

1.Select all the text cells - Edit > Select all text cells

2.Select a different font in the Type palette.

You may want to duplicate your book first (collections panel >right click on the book and select duplicate book).

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's frustrating that Adobe still has not solved this problem. Not sure it has anything to do with text or fonts. I deleted all the text in my book, but still got the same error message. I have the latest version av Lightroom CC.

Ingar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI- I wrote some posts in the forum thread at-

Book Module - Uploading to Blurb :An error occurred while adding texts & fonts to the book

Although the information may be somewhat dated, much still applies. And the Post#9 from MFERMION also adds some help.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

While this solution did not work for me and I've been trying for several weeks to figure out why one of my 365 page books would not export with the same font book crap, I was finally able to come to resolve. I had tried to paste an apple emoji from into the text book of one of the pages and it turned into a series of symbols which ended up causing the error in export. Upon deleting this "emoji" it exported just fine!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines