Lightroom Brush tool not masking

Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the new update, I have found that the brush tool does NOT mask or restrict.  Any adjustments apply globally and are not restricted to the masked area defined by the brush.

Is there some hidden setting or other preference setting or is this a bug?  I'm running Mac Catalina.

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Brush tool not masking

Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the new update, I have found that the brush tool does NOT mask or restrict.  Any adjustments apply globally and are not restricted to the masked area defined by the brush.

Is there some hidden setting or other preference setting or is this a bug?  I'm running Mac Catalina.

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 10, 2020 0
WobertC LATEST
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has been know that the Brush Panel is 'reduced' down to just the [Amount] slider, and only the Basic Adjustment panel sliders appear below.

You may be adjusting Basic Panel sliders.

If your Brush panel looks like my screen-clip, then click on the spinner triangle (see my arrow cursor) to expand the Brush panel fully-

ScreenShot033.jpg

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.1, Photoshop 22.1, Lightroom 4.1, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2020 0