Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom catalog from windows pc to mac big sur

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Forum.

I need your help regarding Lightroom catalog and Photos migration from Windows to MAC. How I can move all my settings, presets, Photos catalog to MAC OS? Is there a step by step guide or a link to a post here in the forum? Any help appreciated.

I am new here so please be patient....

Thank you.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please follow these instructions carefully and exactly: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-move-lightroom-to-new-computer/

Do not skip steps. Do not add in your own steps. Especially important: do not import photos on the MAC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats what I looked for .... Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using a poratable hard drive that can be read by both mac and pc. I just plug in drive to my pc and open LRC on a pc and it works. So maybe trying copying your LRC catalog and all images to a external Hard drive . Than try opening on your mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I appreciate your hint. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines