• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom cc 10.2 not printing on Epson 3880

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was printing with no issues in Lightroom CC but after upgrading to LR 10.2,  I can no longer print to my Epson 3880.  All diaglog boxes show up as usual and when I press print a very brief message appears in the upper left hand part of the window which says "preparing to print" and then nothing happens.  There is no spooling initiated and the printer makes not souund or hint of receiving a file.  I have reloaded Epson drivers and deleted the printer as well as restarting all equipment. All the paper selections line up and icc profiles are seen and appear properly.  I am stumped.  Thanks in advance for any help or clues to solving this problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t know what the problem might be; I also have a 3880 and just made a successful print from Lightroom Classic 10.2. This is on Intel macOS 10.15.7, so it might help to know which system you are on (Windows or macOS Intel/M1), and which version of the system, in case that helps narrow it down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for the info on your update. I am Mac OS 10.15 as well so there must be something I’m overlooking. I can print to the 3880 from anything else such as Photoshop and the Epson printer utilities work just fine as well. Thanks again and congrats on your success!

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines